How to Block A Website in All Web Browsers
Block A Website in "Internet Explorer" "Fire Fox" "Google Chrome" "Opera" and all web browsers installed on your computer.
For Editing Host File In Windows
1. Click Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt.
2. Click Command Prompt This will open a DOS command window.
3. Type: notepad C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts
4. Locate the line 127.0.0.1 localhost
5. To block the website google.com for example, just add this text under 127.0.0.1 localhost:
You can add as many sites here of any type you want to block, However you will need to prefix it with
6. Save the file
Google will now be blocked in all web browser on your computer. This is an advanced but easy method on how to block a website.
If you feel problem to edit in Command Prompt,
Go C/Windows -> find the Folder System 32 -> Drivers -> etc -> hosts, open host file with note pad and locate the line 127.0.0.1 at the end and do the above process and save the file.